Volunteer Marine Rescue Services (VMRS) volunteers play a significant and vital role in helping to ensure their local communities are safe.
- Opportunity to serve your community
- Increase your knowledge and skills
- Opportunity to apply existing skills in a new environment
- Gain personal satisfaction
- Be active
- Challenge yourself
- Meet new people
Time commitment can vary and depends upon your responsibilities. In most cases it can be tailored to suit both you and us!
- Radio operator duties (Full training given)
- Rescue vessel crew duties (Optional with full training given)
- Attending incidents whenever possible
- Following instructions given by group officers
- Operating and maintaining equipment correctly
- Attending group meetings regularly
- Participating in training as required
The Next Step
If you wish to register your interest in the becoming a volunteer with the Two Rocks Volunteer Marine Rescue Group, please complete the short Volunteer Sign-Up Form and our Membership Officer will be in contact with you soon.
If you would like more information about volunteering with Two Rocks Volunteer Marine Rescue Group, please don’t hesitate to contact us using the form below or call our base (08) 9561 5777 between 7am – 5pm.
Volunteer Sign Up Form
The Radio Channels and telephone line below are monitored by our volunteer radio operators during the following times:
SUMMER HOURS: 0600-1800 hrs | WINTER HOURS: 0700-1700 hrs 7 days a week